First Supply® is a leading main channel wholesale distributor providing industrial customers and building contractors with an extensive line of products and services. First Supply features manufacturer product lines in the plumbing, heating, air conditioning, builder, waterworks, pump/well & septic, industrial and municipal markets. Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, First Supply has more than 600 employees in 36 operating facilities serving Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois and Michigan UP. The company has over $50 million in inventory and over $275 million in annual sales.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- Computer knowledge and advanced skills with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and the ability to learn First Supply LLC’s business system
- Ability to travel regionally up to 80% of the time
- Satisfactory score on the Wonderlic Personnel Test
- Ability to read, speak, understand and write English
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure
- Attendance on a regular and consistent basis
First Supply LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities. In order to be selected for the position, candidates must submit to a drug test with negative results on employment offer, the ability to be bonded as defined by First Supply LLC's fidelity bond insurance carrier, and have a valid driver’s license and a driving record which meets underwriting standards.